Today is the first day of school. Always a momentous occasion, but more so this year than usual.
Jace and Jordan are both in high school this year, a Junior and a Freshman. I keep hearing what a great school Woodbridge High School is, and it really does seem impressive. But that is probably not at the forefront of Jace's and Jordan's minds as they go to a new school, with new traditions and routines, new teachers, and especially new kids. They must be very nervous, but they don't show it much. Only a little annoyed as I took this "1st Day of School" picture:
It's ok. I aim to annoy.
Hailey and Jaxon go to Oak Creek Elementary School, Hailey in 6th grade and Jaxon in 4th. I'm glad each of our kids has a sibling to go to their first day with, it has to be more comforting than going alone! I walked with them to school and we found their classrooms and teachers. They dove right in and I'm sure will make friends and adjust quickly.
There they go....
Now to decide what to make for them for our traditional First Day of School Treat...



They all look so cute.. yes Jace & Jordan you are cute.. haha! Now they will be annoyed with me too :0) I'm sure they got lots of looks when they pulled in with that sweet lookin car also.. can't wait to go for a ride in it. Glad everything went well :0)
ReplyDeleteThe kids will learn to like it...just need to get used to the new routine. As for the car....as I've told them, They need all the help they can get :)
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures. They all seem to growen up to me. Where have all my little ones gone? Wish I had a nice car like that! You should have seen the car I went to school in, a beat up old blue bug. Had to push it to get it started. It was a fun car.
ReplyDelete