Thursday, September 2, 2010

Arizona!!!

We finished our summer off big with a trip back to Tucson!  Unfortunately, Bret wasn't able to join us, but the kids and I had a great time seeing all our friends. 

We went to our house several times because we are renting it to Bob and Cathy Ross and their family, and our kids are all friends.  It was a little weird going "home" and having another family living there, but not really as weird as I thought it would be. 

Throughout the week the kids went to football games, sleep overs, scavenger hunts, cross country practice, swimming, movies, dinner parties, a stake water party, and probably other things I'm forgetting.  Oh yeah, the high light, dental appointments with our favorite dentist, Dr. Wilson! 

I got to spend most of my time trying to remember who was where, and when I needed to drop them off and pick them up, which was not easy, but I loved the whole thing!  I also got to spend a lot of time with my very best friends Jill and Miley.  We did lunch and dinner, went shopping, made a few crafts, and ran a few errands.  It was sooo nice just to be with them again. 

It made me homesick all over again, but that's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment