So sad.. she is such a cute kitty! Who did you give her to?
She is a pretty cat, and we've had her for 5 years! I hope she'll like her new home. We gave her to one of Jordan's friends from school.
I have to say I'm not much of a cat fan, but as far as cats go Maggie was pretty cool. I'll even go so far as to say I'll miss her.
So sad.. she is such a cute kitty! Who did you give her to?
ReplyDeleteShe is a pretty cat, and we've had her for 5 years! I hope she'll like her new home. We gave her to one of Jordan's friends from school.
ReplyDeleteI have to say I'm not much of a cat fan, but as far as cats go Maggie was pretty cool. I'll even go so far as to say I'll miss her.
ReplyDelete