Dad was sooo ready to go home by the time they discharged him on Wednesday! The nurses and everyone were really good to him, but still, it's a hospital, and he just wanted to go home. One morning he called Mom before she came in and said, "Mrs. Nielson, your husband won't stop chasing the nurses. Will you please come get him and take him home?" At least he still had a sense of humor!
Lucinda and Chris came up while I was there, which was really nice, because I didn't tell Lucinda I was coming until the day I got there. It was fun to see them, and I wish I'd had time to see everyone else too.
Lucinda and Chris came up while I was there, which was really nice, because I didn't tell Lucinda I was coming until the day I got there. It was fun to see them, and I wish I'd had time to see everyone else too.
Here's a deer that came walking through their yard. Mom said there were eight of them out there the day before!

I just had to include this picture cuz it made me laugh! This is Lucinda and Chris's cat Cosmo in his sausage suit. It's actually the plastic sleeve that newspapers come in. Apparently Chris was bored... :)




That poor cat.. it is pretty funny tho :0) I'm glad you were able to go home even tho you didn't stay very long I'm sure your parents luved having you there :0)
ReplyDeleteThanks for putting the pictures on. They turned out well, except I couldn't access the cat picture. It was great having you here, even for a short time.
ReplyDelete